Before beginning your abstract submission, please collect the following:
- Presenting authors contact information and affiliation
- Co-Authors names and affiliations
- Principal Investigator/Lab Head name, email and affiliation
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Only create one account for abstract submission
- Include all authors and affiliations in submission, including the submitting author, any co-authors, and Principal Investigator/Lab Head
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English with spelling and grammar of a quality suitable for publication
- All submissions will print the exact way they are submitted
- Abstracts must be received by TBD to be considered for an oral presentation and lightning round*.
- All submissions are reviewed by the conference program committee
- Proposals constituting sales pitches for products or services will not be considered
- Any oral submissions not chosen for an oral presentation will receive a poster presentation
- Authors will be notified of the abstract acceptance/rejection TBD.
*The lightning rounds are 90 second long presentations that are single slides that include the presenter’s affiliation at the top of the slide; no animations can be included on the slide. If selected, the organizers will make every attempt to include the presentation PRIOR to the corresponding poster session so it will serve as opportunity to attract viewers to the poster.