Abstract submissions will be accepted for submission until January 22, 2018.
- Presenters may load talks in the Wisconsin Union Theater up to 45 minutes prior to the beginning of the session.
- Final presentations should be saved to a USB drive that the theater staff will upload on to the presentation computer. **We ask out of the respect for the presenters in your session and all conference participants that speakers do not use personal computers for presentations as this delays the overall session.
- Ensure all images and videos are embedded into your presentation to prevent corrupted files.
- Talk lengths will be confirmed and emailed to all oral presenters with their acceptance letters on or around March 15th.
Audio-Visual Equipment (provided by venue)
- PC/MAC Computer
- Laser Pointer
- Video Display Monitor
- PowerPoint 2013, Keynote 6.2