- One-to-one consultations with skilled, nonprofit professionals
- Open discussions that focus on your immediate issues
- Fresh ideas and innovative approaches to fundraising
- Learn the realities of attracting corporate and foundation support
- Social media strategies to expand your reach
- How to develop joyful givers
- Get your board of advisors involved in fundraising – NOW!
- Effective planned giving ideas
- How to make the most of your nonprofit career path
Who Should Attend
Whether your role is to increase gifts, or find elusive major gift donors, you will walk away from this conference with usable techniques that will return your investment in the program many times over.
Each year, seasoned professionals and nonprofit newcomers who want to polish skills, acquire new ones, and network with other influential nonprofit professionals register for this “must attend” conference.
“Authenticity was abundantly present”
“Great topics, understandable, all speakers are role models”
“The breadth of topics was great”
“All of the presenters really understand what we do in our roles, and absolutely connected with us.”
“Each presenter coached us on ideas, they didn’t preach to us.”
“The presenters and guest speakers were great.”
“Great speakers! Very knowledgeable.”
“I have contacted other development professionals back in my city during the conference, and told them what they are missing – very excellent conference.”