May 31- June 2, 2017
Let’s Grow Stronger Together
Interactive workshops, techniques you can use at work immediately, and peer networking are among the many benefits that help strengthen individuals, teams, and organizations that attend and support this conference.
- One-to-one consultations with skilled, nonprofit professionals
- Open discussions that focus on your immediate issues
- Fresh ideas and innovative approaches to fundraising
- Learn the realities of attracting corporate and foundation support
- Social media strategies to expand your reach
- How to develop joyful givers
- Get your board of advisors involved in fundraising – NOW!
- Effective planned giving ideas
- How to make the most of your nonprofit career path
Who Should Attend
Whether your role is to increase gifts, or find elusive major gift donors, you will walk away from this conference with usable techniques that will return your investment in the program many times over.
Each year, seasoned professionals and nonprofit newcomers who want to polish skills, acquire new ones, and network with other influential nonprofit professionals register for this “must attend” conference.
Tracy Traut, Executive Director, Porter County Family Counseling Center
Sally Rahon, Executive Director, Big Stone Health Care Foundation
Frank Zawlocki, Director of Stewardship and Development, St. Cecilia Catholic Church
Amanda Kemmel, Executive Director, UW Fond du Lac Foundation