Instructions for Submitting Abstracts
- You must register for the conference first; your registration ID number is required to submit your abstract and can be found in your registration confirmation email
- You will need to create an account in Catalyst (separate from your registration log in).
- Choose to “Create New Abstract” for your first time in your account. After you have started your submission you will always go to your dashboard in Catalyst and view submisssion. Make your edits here instead of creating a new account.
- Follow the directions and choose abstract type, enter abstract title and text, enter authors, and provide additional information
- When abstract is complete, you must “Finalize” for abstract submission
Because oral presentation requests far exceed presentation slots, authors should be prepared to present a poster if their abstract is not selected for a platform presentation. In addition, requests for multiple oral presentations from the same lab on similar topics is discouraged.
Under unusual circumstances, requests for late poster abstract submission will be considered by directly contacting the meeting co-organizers.
After completing registration, please click here to begin your abstract submission.
- Presenters may load talks in the Wisconsin Union Theater up to 45 minutes prior to the beginning of the session.
- Final presentations should be saved to a USB drive that the theater staff will upload on to the presentation computer. **We ask out the respect for the presenters in your session and all conference participants that speakers do not use personal computers for presentations as this delays the overall session.
- Ensure all images and videos are embedded into your presentation to prevent corrupted files.
- Talk lengths will be confirmed and emailed to all oral presenters with their acceptance letters on or around July 12, 2017.
Audio-Visual Equipment (provided by venue)
- PC/Mac computer
- Laser Pointer
- Video display monitor
- PowerPoint 2013, Keynote 6.2