- Presenters may load talks in the Wisconsin Union Theater up to 45 minutes prior to the beginning of the session
- Final presentations should be saved to a USB drive and will be uploaded on to the presentation computer by the theater staff. **We ask out of the respect for the presenters in your session and all conference participants that speakers do not use personal computers for presentation as this delays the overall session.
- Ensure all images and videos are embedded into your presentation to prevent corrupted files
- Talk lengths will be confirmed and emailed to all oral presenters with their acceptance letter on May 21, 2018.
Audio-Visual Equipment (provided by the venue)
- PC/Mac Computer
- Laser Pointer
- Video display monitor
- PowerPoint 2013, Keynote 6.2