Abstract Information & Guidelines
You will need the following information to begin your submission:
- Presenting author’s contact information, affiliation, and email
- Co-authors names and affiliations
- Corresponding author’s (if different from the presenter) name, affiliation, and email
- Abstract length is limited to 500 words
- Be sure to include all authors in the author list, including the presenting author, any co-authors, and corresponding author
- All submissions will print exactly as submitted
- Multiple abstracts will be allowed per registration
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English with a quality of spelling and grammar suitable for publication
- Abstracts constituting sales pitches for products or services will not be considered
- All submittals for both oral and poster presentations are reviewed by Organizers Team.
- Notifications will be made by email to the presenting author.
- We are aware that there are often more excellent oral presentations than slots available. Some requested oral presentations may receive a poster presentation instead.
All program and logistical questions should be directed to Conference Management at email@example.com or (608) 890-2645.