Our goal is to maintain a safe and healthy environment during the conference. To prevent infection and to slow transmission of COVID-19, we recommend the following:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Masks are not mandatory, but please consider wearing a mask when in public settings or around others.
- Maintain at least six feet distance between you and people coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Consider testing yourself for COVID-19 before travelling to the conference.